Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 Series
The Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 is Intel’s lowest-power secure SoC, designed to bring intelligence to the network edge and reduce development costs for securely managed Internet of Things (IoT) endpoint devices.
The single-core, single-threaded Intel Quark SoC X1000 is designed on the smallest core offered by Intel, making it the ideal design solution for low-cost, small form factor, 4-layer boards in fanless and headless designs.
Integration of I/O interfaces, clocks, and voltage regulator in a 15mm x 15mm package simplifies design and reduces BOM by minimizing external components required on the platform.
- BGA packaging with a 0.593 ball pitch allows low-cost PCB designs in cost-sensitive applications.
- Rich I/O features include two on-chip Ethernet* interfaces, PCI Express*, USB 2.0, SD/SDIO/eMMC, SPI, UART, and I2C/GPIO.
- Intel® Pentium® processor instruction set architecture (ISA) enables applications to scale from the Intel Quark SoC to platforms based on Intel® Atom™ and Intel® Core™ processors, without recompiling code.
- Compatibility with 32-bit Intel® architecture solutions and silicon reduces time-to-market for new products while maintaining interoperability with legacy solutions.
- Available error correcting code (ECC) protects data integrity (see Specifications below).
- Available hardware-based secure boot maximizes device and data security (see Specifications below).
- Available extended temperature options (-40° C - +85° C) designed for thermally constrained and harsh operating environments.
Product Brief: Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 Series
Gateways for the Internet of Things
Connect your legacy and new industrial devices to the Internet of Things with pre-integrated and pre-validated hardware and software solutions.
Development kits for gateway solutions
Simplify integration, minimize development cost, and accelerate deployment with a complete solution that includes a fully-configured board, chassis, power supply, wireless capability, and software.
Start developing with the Intel Quark SoC
Jump-start your next design with an Arduino*-compatible development board based on the Intel Quark SoC.
Intel® Edison Development Board Tutorial Videos
Part 1: Intro > | Part 2: Install Node.JS > | Part 3: Git Presentation >
Part 4: Components & Power Supply > | Part 5: IOS App > | Part 6: Project Wireframe >
Part 7: Adding Components > | Part 8: Coding Node.JS Server > | Part 9: Conclusion >
Getting started with the Intel® Quark™ SoC
Watch the video >
Receive updates about Intel® Quark™ processors and other Intel® products for embedded developers.
Dukungan Intel® EDC
Akses bantuan teknis dan penjualan, daftar ke akun EDC intel, atau kelola akun Anda.Hubungi kami >
Processor and chipset selection, peripheral devices, board size, power budget, and thermal analysis.
Design Review Services
Submit your designs, and we will analyze them for compliance to guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
Hardware Test Tool Loan Program
Provides debug and validation tools, including instructional videos, for supported products on a temporary loan basis.
The Design-In Tools store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.